Hi to all u ppl out there reading my blog now!Well,let me tell u abt me.I have my Mom, brothers and sisters, And finally ME,i m 26 And i am working as a Software Engineer.I like to sweaming.I was born on 4 th october 1980 in Orissa, India.My best frens and closest ppl in my life r you my close friends.... sorry if i left out you in my friends list.....Hey you are in my heart....!Thatz all u have to noe abt me i guess. So bye! =) [Make a smile]

मंगलवार, जुलाई 04, 2006

~~~~The Heart and I ~~~~~





I didn’t want to fall,
but the heart did just that.
I wished to be a friend,
but this heart needed more.
I can control the whole of me,
except the heart in me.




I wish not for these feelings,
but this heart yearns for it.
I feel more than I should,
and battling with the pink flesh,
is one fight I am loosing.
I’m so into you,
whether I want it or not.

If I were only me,
we could have a chance.
But this heart is hurting,
and can’t take it anymore.
The end of us had to come,
for I listened to me,
daunting to gamble with the heart.
The winner being me,
with a ticking denied heart.

"To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose the next best."
--William M. Thackeray

1 Comments:

Anonymous बेनामी said...

Hi,
Its really very good one....


Salika

2:06 pm

 

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

<< Home