Hi to all u ppl out there reading my blog now!Well,let me tell u abt me.I have my Mom, brothers and sisters, And finally ME,i m 26 And i am working as a Software Engineer.I like to sweaming.I was born on 4 th october 1980 in Orissa, India.My best frens and closest ppl in my life r you my close friends.... sorry if i left out you in my friends list.....Hey you are in my heart....!Thatz all u have to noe abt me i guess. So bye! =) [Make a smile]

मंगलवार, नवंबर 28, 2006

The Beloved

Please tell me who is she
Whome I love so much?
I extend my hands,
But I can't touch.


She is seen at night,
Among the twinkling stars,
I cannot reach there,
Because she is so far.

I saw lotus in the pond,
I think she has come to meet,
It is only the flower,
When I go to touch it.

Where she lives I don’t know,
She looks in my dreamland,
I dream she will invite me,
To offer me a garland.

What is her duty I don’t know?
A Goddess or a fairy!
She is not the worldly woman,
Yet our love is not transitory.

Can I never see her face?
Can we ever move place to place?

-----By Rudra Narayan Garnaik.
In 1997....

1 Comments:

Anonymous बेनामी said...

Hello Rudra,
From where you collected this poem??? Hope this is writen by you,,, bcoz so many mistakes are available....... ok keep writting and rectify it when gettting time....

this is very nice yaar..

Yours
payal

2:10 pm

 

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

<< Home